How to Register your Phone Number
After installing Dooth on your Device you can simply verify your Phone Number. Dooth requires an active phone number to create an account. If you’re having issues verifying, please verify the following:
- You have the latest version of Dooth installed from your phone’s App Store.
- You have entered your full international phone number, including the country code (or select your country from the country list).
- An example of a US phone number is + 1 408-555-1234. Omit any leading zeros (0s) or exit codes from your number.
- Your phone has full Internet access with a strong signal. Try opening a web page to make sure.
- Your phone can receive international SMS messages.
- After you enter your phone number, please wait for an SMS to be delivered to your phone. The SMS will contain a 6-digit verification code, which will auto-read by Dooth or you can type the verification code on the Dooth screen.
- The verification code is unique and changes each time you verify a new phone number or device.
- If you don’t receive your code via SMS, Connect with us via ‘Support’.
Note: Depending on your carrier, you might receive charges for SMS.